Thread: Fry's Coupon Policy
09-17-2010, 07:49 PM #1its cold in my apt!is
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Blog Entries
Fry's Coupon Policy
They will accept:
-IP coupons for cents or dollars off
-Fry's In Store Coupons
-Competitor Coupons for Rx Only
-Current Coupons-Must expire on or after the date
They will NOT accept:
-IP's for free product
-Drug Store Coupon
-Competitor Store Coupons (Certain weeks when advertised they will)
- VIP card must be scanned before coupons can be scanned.
- All coupons must be scanned by cashier. If they are not scannable, the code needs to be entered.
- Will double up to 3 like coupons.
- If you have more than 3 coupons, it is up to the managers discression of whether or not they will be accepted.
- If you are allowed to use more than 3 like coupons, they will be taken as face value (not doubled)
- If your coupon exceeds the amount of the product, you will be given the amount of the product, not the amount of the coupon.
Example: A drink is $0.99. I have a coupon for $1.00 off. They will take $0.99 off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rasha For This Useful Post: