• Wtf
    1. Collapse Details
      Fred's Has a Rewards Program~Fred's Smart Card 
      Administrator
      Busy Busy Busy!!!!!!

is
      Tired

Fyi
      I had done a survey on this a while back and was wondering when they would begin their rewards program.

I found some FAQs on their site, you have to get the card in store

smartcard™ FAQ

What is the fred's smartcard™ Rewards Program?
      Your smartcard™ allows you to collect points on fred's brand items, good for up to 5% in fred's smartbucks™ to use on future purchases!
      FRED'S

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

2. Collapse Details

Administrator
      Busy Busy Busy!!!!!!

is
      Tired

smartcard™ FAQ

What is the fred's smartcard™ Rewards Program?
      Your smartcard™ allows you to collect points on fred's brand items, good for up to 5% in fred's smartbucks™ to use on future purchases!
      Do I Need My smartcard™ for Weekly Specials or Sales?
      No, the fred’s smartcard™ is not a discount card, and you do not need it for specials or sale prices!

Does the smartcard™ Cost Me Anything?
      Absolutely Not! The Rewards Program is our way of thanking you for shopping with us. We will never have you, our valued customer, pay for your own rewards.

What happens if I forget my smartcard™?
      If you forget your card when shopping, you may give the cashier your phone number and points will be issued to your fred’s smartcard™ account. Your phone number can be used to earn points, but your card is needed to spend fred’s smartbucks™.

How Do I Check My fred's points™ Balance?
      1. Online at www.fredsinc.com; click the Check Balances link in the fred’s smartcard™ area.
      2. Check the bottom of your receipt every time you shop, or
      3. Have Customer Service or a cashier scan your card

How Do I Earn smartbucks™?
      Every time you buy fred’s brand items you earn points on your fred’s smartcard™. For every qualified dollar you spend, you earn 20 points that will help you achieve the preset rewards levels. fred’s smartbucks™ are rewards loaded to your fred’s smartcard™ for future purchases at fred’s Super Dollar stores.

How Do I Redeem My smartbucks™?
      To redeem your fred's smartbucks™, visit your local fred's Super Dollar store and present your fred's smartcard™ at checkout. smartbucks™ will be awarded quarterly.

What if I Lose My Card?
      Please see Customer Service for a replacement. Then go online to www.fredsinc.com and click on Lost Card to replace your previous card and assign it to your account. Customers are issued 3 Smartcard Cards - 2 key tags and one full size - that earn points for a single account.

What happens if my points aren't issued during the transaction?
      If you forget your card and the cashier forgets to ask you for your phone number, then you didn't earn your points. If this happens, call the customer service 800 number (800-374-7417 ext. 2163).

Should Everyone in My Household Get Their Own Card?
      No, your enrollment package includes 3 smartcard™ cards -- 2 key tags and one full size. Your points will accumulate faster if everyone uses the same account.

Will My Personal Information Be Sold?
      Your Member information will not be sold or rented to any company outside of fred’s and its affiliated companies. In order to facilitate your account, we may share your information with our trusted vendors, who have agreed to keep your information confidential. Your information will be used for the purpose of account maintenance, improving not only your customer experience but also the range and types of products and services offered by us to you, as well as, to notify you of special offers, promotions, and/or catalogs which may be of interest to you. Of course, we will comply with all applicable laws regarding information access by federal and state authorities and may use such information to protect the integrity of the Program or the safety of the Members.

If I Give My Email Address, Are You Going to Fill My Inbox?
      No. (We don't like our inbox full of ads and we're not going to fill yours.) If you ever have any suggestions for things you may find of interest or of use to be included in the same email, please let us know.

How Do I Contact Fred's With a Question About My smartcard™?
      Click Here or call Customer Service at 1-800-374-7417 ext. 2163 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Central Standard Time, Monday-Friday.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook